Si vous avez un bon niveau en anglais et que vous voulez bosser en Angleterre, il n’y a rien de plus simple.
Ma boite cherche désespérément à embaucher. Vous pouvez voir les offres d’emploi qui suivent et voir celle qui vous correspond. X-Cel est situé à Camberley, l’Ouest de Londres, pas très loin de Reading. Cette compagnie est très jeune et très dynamique. Personnellement, je fais du sport tous les midis avec des collègues, je sors au moins une fois par semaine avec eux et on est même partis une semaine au ski ensemble. C’est vraiment une ambiance étudiante, le vrai Club Med. Sans compter que les horaires sont de 9h a 5h30 (pas comme à Paris…), que le salaire est supérieur a ce que vous trouverez en France et que le boulot est intéressant (en ce qui me concerne).
N’hésitez pas a me contacter par e-mail, par téléphone ou par courrier si vous voulez plus d’information ou si vous voulez envoyer votre CV (en anglais bien sur).
Quelques exemples d’annonces de ma boite
X-CEL Communications Ltd.
X-CEL was founded in 1989 and is based in Camberley in Surrey. Privately owned, it now has more than 70 employees and annual revenues in excess of £5 million. Our fast-growing client list includes many Fortune 500 and Times Top 100 enterprises, and we are a Microsoft solution provider, a Nortel approved supplier, an Oracle business partner and a Sun authorised reseller. The Company is also an active member of the Network Management Forum.
We are young and dynamic and branching into new areas and the increased business activity has created the need for several energetic, dedicated, flexible and, above all, highly skilled individuals from within the data/telecomms industry. All positions offer excellent salary and benefits.
– Senior Technical Support Engineer (Vacancy Ref. 21) Liaising with X-CEL’s Channel Partners, this role involves providing the highest level of technical support and problem resolution for Customer queries spanning operating system, application and LAN/WAN. Involvement with development projects, managing customer trials and documentation review will also be required. The successful applicant will ideally be educated to HND level or above and have support or systems administration background of a minimum of 3 years. Experience of WIN NT and/or UNIX desirable.
– Implementation Specialist (Vacancy Ref. 26) Developing and delivering innovative technical services for delivery to X-CEL’s client base world-wide (world-wide travel approx. 40% of the time). Current services include Training, Product Commissioning and Network Modelling. The successful candidate will be educated to HND level or above and have an interest in networking and related technologies. Evidence of UNIX, Windows95/NT, LAN/WAN is desirable. Strong demonstrable technical skills in a client-facing environment (preferably including training and presentations) are essential.
– Technical Product Specialist (Vacancy Ref. 23) Specialising in the X-CEL Service and Performance Management tools, providing product enhancement features and functionality such as definition of new Report Templates for SMR and Net-Tell, extending vendor support in Net-Tell by defining new MIBs and undertaking technical research for pre-sales consulting purposes. The successful applicant will be educated to Degree level in Computing or Engineering, with ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Network design/management. Knowledge of UNIX, Windows95/NT and Windows applications is highly desirable. This role requires technical ability combined with commercial awareness of network service management considerations and requirements. It is customer facing and therefore also requires excellent communication skills.
– System Test Engineer, Net-Tell. (Vacancy Ref. 12 and 37) Working in a small team responsible for testing the Net-Tell product to the required level of quality, to given time scales and producing the associated test documentation . HND level education and at least 1 year (preferably 3) or more in a System Test or relevant technical role is required. Experience of network design, engineering or administration would be desirable, plus UNIX, PCs, WindowsNT/95, LAN/WAN, Frame Relay, ATM, X25, SNMP, Automated Test Tools, client/server, Visual Basic, MS Access and MS Excel.
– Performance Test Engineer, SMR. (Vacancy Ref. 15) Responsibility for designing Test Beds and running the performance testing to create benchmarks for the investigation of the performance of the SMR system. Close co- operation with both Development and Customers required to ensure that a representative client environment is fully investigated with a view to highlighting the performance dependencies in the system. This is a possible customer-facing role, where communication skills will be important. Ideally HND level or above education and a background or desire to enter into the networking/communications industry is required. Ability to refine the performance testing role and experience of a client-facing role preferable. Technical skills desired: UNIX, WindowNT/95, network elements, network protocols & standards, e.g. LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Client/Server, MS Office, Project Management, Network design/management.
– Senior Analyst Programmer, SMR, XLDB. (Vacancy Ref. 18) As above, plus 1 year+ further experience, including Database/SQL experience.
– Senior Business Analyst , Net-Tell. (Vacancy Ref. 28, 29 and 36) Working within the Strategy and Integration Development Team and being responsible for the analysis, design and recommendations of future technical solutions to meet actual and potential business needs. HND level or above education in a technical discipline and a minimum of 3 –4 years or more in a software development/business analyst role are desirable, with either a background or desire to enter into network design, engineering or administration. This experience must include a minimum of 1 year’s design work Knowledge of Client/Server application development, Database development, Windows NT experience, Structured Methods and Networking would be advantageous. Other technical skills required are C++, (Visual)C++ and Visual Basic, plus MS Office.
Other benefits :
All the abovementioned jobs also qualify for a 10% Bonus, which is paid twice yearly. 5% is Profit related and tax free and is paid when the Company meets its profit and order targets, and 5% depends on the employee’s success in meeting his Bonus Objectives. We try very hard to enable our employees to receive those Bonuses and a high proportion of them is paid out each year.
Oxford – vue depuis le théatre circulaire – La librairie Blackwell n’est pas loin …
All positions are eligible to BUPA healthcare cover for the employee and his family after 3 months’ employment.
For those who enjoy sports, the Company will pay half (£13.50) of the monthly fee for membership of a local Leisure Centre. (there is much interest in sports within the Company, and badminton and football played regularly by a number of people)
20 days Holiday per year, and some paid leave around Christmas (number of days off this year yet to be decided)